Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Awesome cruise out of Galveston on Royal Caribbean 'Liberty of the Seas'

Sail Date: September 18, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

This ship is awesome!! Big & beautiful! Easy to navigate around on.

We had a pleasant dining experience every night. Our waiter and asst. waiter took really good care of us. They also accommodated me & my husband as we were on a very low salt diet and we were allowed to order the night before and the chef cooked it special for us. Food was great at dinner and at the Windjammer buffet on Deck 11. Entertainment was top of the line. My favorite was 'Tribute to the King' - Elvis (of course). Travis LeDoyt (impersonator) was so much like Elvis we felt like we were with Elvis!! Very talented & great voice!! If Elvis had not been discovered yet, Travis LeDoyt could have been Elvis!

Plenty for the kids to do too - It has a putt-putt golf course on upper deck 15 (I think). Rock climbing wall, Wave (surf) Rider, water slides, pool, basketball court, etc.  Would love to take another cruise on this ship in the future! You won't be disappointed!

Cabin / Stateroom Roomy cabin with a balcony . . . of course, the bathroom is never very roomy - standard shower (small). The only issue was the water ran very slow in the bathroom sink - I know they have to conserve water, but it was hard to get enough water to wash your hands. We had an issue with the lights not coming on, but maintenance came right away and fixed it. It was a bad relay. Other than that, it was a great room!

You will love it!! One of my favorite ships!