Liberty of the Seas

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 21, 2016
Ship: Liberty of the Seas

I do not have a favorite since everything was excellent.

Yes, I would recommend this cruise to my friends. The food was very good except the sushi lunch needs improvement. It is very small...and not too much to choose from.

I was very disappointed with concerning the "promised bonus" of

$50.00 to be use on board. After getting help from the customer service on the ship, I was told by the representative of that I did not fill some questionnaire??????etc.???.Well, to the best of my knowledge I did everything that I was told to do by the agent Ray. I hope will refund to my account the $50.00  according to the rep.I spoke with over the phone.

small by nice. Very clean. Nice cleaning staff.