Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Fun in the sun

Sail Date: July 24, 2016

Room Type: Suite

Very relaxing if you pick the right excursions.  A little disappointed in the ship staff. Many of he staff seamed inconvenienced at you asking them questions and a little snappy with their replies.  I was impressed by the Chinese and most of the island staff.  The Captain was great!  He took time to address everyone on a regular basis.  All of the ports of call were nice as well.

The room attendant did a good job but needed to be more knowledgeable of the services and perks associated with the suites and be more liberal with the knowledge.
did not partcipate
The big shows such as Saturday Night Fever need to be performed more during the cruise.
Not meaning to sound prejudice in todays world but some of the crew members from Jamaica mainly seamed like they didn't really want to be there. Not at all what I expected after having such a good time on my first cruise on this ship when she was still in Florida. I'm not knocking blacks as they are some of my best friends and employees but a lot of them on this ship need an attitude adjustment.

Get there early to avoid long lines at check in and to avoid the confusion dock side.