Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Beautiful Ship - Great Cruise

Sail Date: June 12, 2016

Cabin: 7445

I really enjoyed the entertainment on the boat. Would like to have seen a little more variation in the food buffets.  The food was good but it was the same day after day.  The staff was helpful and friendly.  Everything was very clean.  Would definitely choose a Royal Caribbean cruise again. I would like to get on  the boat in less than 2.5 hours next time - that was painful!  The tender process for the Caymens took way too long as well.

We usually get a balcony - but we booked 2 days before sailing so we took what we could get. I have to say - I loved the interior dark cool room! Our cabin was perfect.
We stood in line for 2.5 hours to get on the ship - that was painful.

You would be better off booking excursions through RC - we missed out by not doing that. Not sure the drink package is worth the value when you consider days in port - do the math.