Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Fun Mother's Day cruise!!!

Sail Date: May 08, 2016

I surprised my mother with that 7-day western Caribbean cruise for mother's day and she about came out of her skin she was so excited! my parents and I had the most wonderful time. We thoroughly enjoyed the onboard entertainment and shows. The food was amazing and plentiful!! We can't wait for our next cruise with Royal Caribbean!Happy

The cabin seemed small at first but we quickly got used to the space and three adults were easily comfortable in the room. When I booked the room, I was under the impression that there would be a Queen size bed and that the couch would either be long enough to sleep on or would pull out. When we walked in the couch was a love seat and did not pull out. Initially, we were worried about our sleeping arrangements, but then we noticed that there were two beds stored in the ceiling and we were relieved. Our cabin steward, Stephan, was AMAZING. He truly made the experience so much more enjoyable. Kudos to him! He definitely gave us "Royal" treatment! :)

Alot of the excursions can be purchased at the ports for much cheaper than booking through Royal. We booked through the ship at Cozumel and had a great experience, but found out that we could've done the same thing for much cheaper. Booking through the cruise ship offers some certainty, though.