Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

I felt like a queen

Sail Date: April 10, 2016

Everything on this cruise was impeccable. I would highly recommend to everyone.  It was my first cruise but the people I talked to on the ship that were seasoned cruisers had nothing but good things to say.

Cruise Photos

It was small but that was expected. Good use of the space tho. Lots of little nooks and crannies to store things.

The first day walk around and familiarize yourself with all there is to see and do. The artwork in the stairs was unbelievable. Wonderful!