I felt like a queen

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 10, 2016
Ship: Liberty of the Seas

Everything on this cruise was impeccable. I would highly recommend to everyone.  It was my first cruise but the people I talked to on the ship that were seasoned cruisers had nothing but good things to say.

It was small but that was expected. Good use of the space tho. Lots of little nooks and crannies to store things.

The first day walk around and familiarize yourself with all there is to see and do. The artwork in the stairs was unbelievable. Wonderful!