Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Spring break 2016

Sail Date: March 13, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Cabin: 6220/6221

Customer service on Royal Caribbean is 2nd to none. They always take good care of us, this cruise was no exception. This was our first time traveling with our kids. They had a ball!!!! The food was good, and the variety of the selections was great. Nobody ever tops Royal's entertainment . We're already booked for the Anthem in September, trying to reach Emerald status😊

Cabins were as we expected. Mr. Baker was awesome and accommodated all of our needs.
Disembarkation could have been more organized, overall it went smoothly just a lot of standing for long periods of time.
$140 for 7 days of Internet is expensive especially when you didn't get the full access advertised. By Wednesday I couldn't even sign on my phone and had to use my laptop, and the connection was slow and weak. This was my only complaint.