Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Cruise from Galveston

Sail Date: March 13, 2016

After reading mixed reviews and this being my 5th cruise, I was pleasantly surprised!!  This was my first on RC and it will NOT be my last!!  The ship was awesome and there was so much to do.

My only complaint, which had nothing to do with RC itself, but poor planning on my part, was the spring break crowd.  We did not have children with us and there were kids running around, sometimes, unsupervised by the parents and that was a little crazy.  The 2nd problem was the tender in Belize.  Otherwise, it was so much fun and I will be back!!

Great job to all the staff on the ship!

1st time in interior, but the Promenade stateroom did not feel like an interior cabin and I will also choose this option again in the future!

Pack your patience if you have a port stop with tenders!!