Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Relaxing Vacation!

Sail Date: December 27, 2015

This is my 2nd cruise and I have booked with Royal Caribbean for both of them.  The staff aboard the Liberty of the Seas were beyond professional, kind, and helpful.  There were so many activities to do despite some rough weather at the beginning and end of the trip.

Our attendant, Daryl Higgins, was phenomenal! He was so funny and personable. My son (17) and I enjoyed his sense of humor. Our cabin was always spotless and tidy. Daryl deserves some recognition for making our cruise so wonderful!!!!