Jan. cruise

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 31, 2015
Ship: Liberty of the Seas

I had a nice time as a single person, there is allot to do which i like. However, for the first time of several RCI cruises, they seemed to be understaffed, especially in the pool deck area. Used towels and dirty dishes were everywhere. As a Gold member, Crown and Anchor Member I expected more, i luggage was almost delivered last, and departing was timely.  I heard several passengers complaining about the exit process, moving over 3000 guests takes time but the staff placed us all together and it seemed confusing, i found myself making excuses for the staff and the process, as I wanted to leave with a positive experience.  The shows were great and the food always rocks.  Dining and cabin crew were wonderful, I gave them an additional tip.

always good with nice variety and great staff

sail away party seemed odd as it was so kid related, adults didn't understand why there were characters

Sat. Night Fever was outstanding

to many kids for my taste, i was surprised as it wasn't a break time, they were all over the adult pool deck and hot tub, not enjoyable for me.

my cabin steward Nadia was wonderful

starting to look dated, need carpet replacement on the cabin decks.

cabin steward was great, friendly , cabin always clean and ready.

nice to have ground transportation from the airport to the port, staff was great.