Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Everything I hoped for in a cruise!

Sail Date: January 03, 2015

My daughter and I enjoyed our cruise on The Liberty of the Seas Jan. 3-8, 2015. The cruise was somewhat rocky but we were never seasick. The food was excellent and our dining experience was exceptional thanks to our servers Adel and Muhammed. Our cabin steward, Dennis, did an excellent job caring for our room. We went to the Lamanai Ruins. Our guide "Beans" was very knowledgeable re the history of the ruins. We were on a bus for an hour which wasn't very enjoyable but the fast boat ride through the glades was fun. We also did the 2 reef snorkeling excursion. The guide Carlos and his crew were a lot of fun. I wouldn't recommend this excursion if someone has never been snorkeling. We enjoyed the ships entertainment. I didn't know what to expect in attending The Quest but it was a lot of fun. I have cruised with other lines but my next cruise will be Royal Caribbean.
Clean and bright
Main dining and Windjammers were excellent
Adel and Muhammed - excellent servers. Thanks to Dennis for caring for our room.
Definitely enjoyed Motown, Saturday Night Fever and The Quest.
Children's Programs n/a
Enjoyed Lamanai Ruins/Belize and snorkeling in Cozumel.
I enjoyed having a balcony. The shower was a decent size and the bed was comfortable.
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Registration went smoothly. Took less than an hour.
Belize City, Belize
Only caught our bus for our excursion in Belize. Sad there is so much trash everywhere.
Clean shops.

I would book ahead. It was nice that our excursion tickets were in our room when we arrived.