Everything I hoped for in a cruise!

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 03, 2015
Ship: Liberty of the Seas
My daughter and I enjoyed our cruise on The Liberty of the Seas Jan. 3-8, 2015. The cruise was somewhat rocky but we were never seasick. The food was excellent and our dining experience was exceptional thanks to our servers Adel and Muhammed. Our cabin steward, Dennis, did an excellent job caring for our room. We went to the Lamanai Ruins. Our guide "Beans" was very knowledgeable re the history of the ruins. We were on a bus for an hour which wasn't very enjoyable but the fast boat ride through the glades was fun. We also did the 2 reef snorkeling excursion. The guide Carlos and his crew were a lot of fun. I wouldn't recommend this excursion if someone has never been snorkeling. We enjoyed the ships entertainment. I didn't know what to expect in attending The Quest but it was a lot of fun. I have cruised with other lines but my next cruise will be Royal Caribbean.

Main dining and Windjammers were excellent

Definitely enjoyed Motown, Saturday Night Fever and The Quest.

n/a

Adel and Muhammed - excellent servers. Thanks to Dennis for caring for our room.

Clean and bright

I enjoyed having a balcony. The shower was a decent size and the bed was comfortable.

I would book ahead. It was nice that our excursion tickets were in our room when we arrived.

Registration went smoothly. Took less than an hour.
Only caught our bus for our excursion in Belize. Sad there is so much trash everywhere.
Clean shops.