Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Highly Recommend

Sail Date: April 07, 2014

This cruise was everything I expected. I had a great time with my family. I would highly recommend any one looking for a great cruise experinece to try the Royal Caribbean.

I didn't feel the boat moving at all. Didn't experience any motion sickness
The food was delicious
The room was a decent size but I didnt plan on spending much time in the rooms so this didnt bother me.
I was dehydrated after exploring the island and the staff in the infirmary were very helpful
The ice skating was the best!
My grand daughter had a great time at the day care and really enjoyed the cup cake making class.
There was soo much to do. Never a dull moment
Make sure to drink lots of water if you plan on exploring the islands. There's a lot of walking involved
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Don't have any thing bad to say; didn't spend much time in Ft. Lauderdale
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
I did get sick at the stop. I was quarantined so I wasnt able to see much of this island.
Falmouth, Jamaica
Such a beautiful island! Can't wait to visit again