Highly Recommend

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 07, 2014
Ship: Liberty of the Seas

This cruise was everything I expected. I had a great time with my family. I would highly recommend any one looking for a great cruise experinece to try the Royal Caribbean.

The food was delicious

There was soo much to do. Never a dull moment

The ice skating was the best!

My grand daughter had a great time at the day care and really enjoyed the cup cake making class.

I was dehydrated after exploring the island and the staff in the infirmary were very helpful

I didn't feel the boat moving at all. Didn't experience any motion sickness

The room was a decent size but I didnt plan on spending much time in the rooms so this didnt bother me.
Don't have any thing bad to say; didn't spend much time in Ft. Lauderdale
I did get sick at the stop. I was quarantined so I wasnt able to see much of this island.
Such a beautiful island! Can't wait to visit again