Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Needs improvement.

Sail Date: April 12, 2014

A few things could have been done to make this a more enjoyable cruise, the first of which was the balcony suits air conditioning was far from capable of cooling the room adequately since I complained 3 separate times and it never improved I am to assume that was the best it could do This by far is my biggest complaint. Next I had been told by many many people how food was never an issue on a cruise but on this one they set down times that seemed very narrow in accommodating so many people with so many obviously different times zones that they would all want to eat dinner at the same time seemed narrow minded. Room services selection was very small and did not change from day to day they also prepared the food the way they wanted not the way the customer requested I say medium rare I get ? totally cooked all the way through. So why they bother to call and ask how I want my steak (sandwich) cooked I still have no idea. There were several more details not nearly as annoying but my conclusion was it seems the cruise line was trying to cut costs at the customers expense it just seemed every time I turned around I was hitting a rule that was in place to make what I paid for less of what I thought I paid for I most certainly did not feel I got my value out of my vacation time spent on this boat.

Children's Programs No kids paid no attention to this.
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Belize City, Belize
There is no "port" you are boated to land and if you don't find an excursion there is NOTHING to do here

Be patient there is no point in doing otherwise. They jam you into packs on purpose for their convenience NOT yours.

1 Comment