Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

AMAZING ANNIVERSARY

Sail Date: April 03, 2014

My wife Christine and i had a wonderful trip on our voyage with Royal Caribbean.  The food was marvalous.  so many choices of food to eat.  The wait staff was so friendly.  So many choices of entertainment to choose from.   The rock climbing was a chalange.  the pools and spas were amazing.  The trip to cozemel was beautiful along with snorkling the sparkling agua waters were one to remember.

I could go on and on, but it would be best for you to take a trip with Royal Caribbean and be the judge.

Cruise Photos

If you happen to gamble, and need to borrow $ (1000.00) for gambling. Do NOT believe the staff when they tell you that : As long as you pay $ back before we arrive back at fort Lauderdale port , you will not be charged the 5% .
I feel the casino rep took advantage of me.