Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Wallet stolen, the worse Customer Service...EVER!

Sail Date: April 03, 2014

Room Type: Suite

After returning to my home in Orlando, I realized I had left my wallet in my safe in our cabin, upon calling Royal Carribean I experienced the Absolute Worst Customer Service ever!  It was devastating to have this happen and they were not empathetic or very helpful with information as to what to do.  After hours on end with credit cards, insurance, etc cancelling my cards, I received a call stating they had found my wallet but it was out to sea  and that they would contact me once the boat guessed it, no call.  I had to call again, go through the entire story again to be told that it was in a lock box that they only had the combination for at the home office and that they didn't have any idea when the box would make it to their Miramar location.  It has been over a week now and I am still waiting to hear from someone.  I will NEVER cruise with them again(I am Platinum) and will make sure I tell everyone I know about this experience.  HORRIBLE!!!!

1 Comment