Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

We Pulled It Off

Sail Date: December 12, 2013

Room Type: Suite

I had a birthday Dec. of 2013 turning seventy so i asked some family and friends to join my wife and I..

Well everyone was thrilled with the selectiom of ship and destination because for half of those that went

it was there first time. I chose Royal Caribbean Cruise because of my past experience and I knew this was

a rather large ship that would keep everyone busy and wondering what do I do next. We met at dinner each

day in the main dinning room for our main meal, the other time everyone was on there own. I didn't want to

stop a but one port because there was so much activity on board to keep everyone happy.

Needless to say I was asked again to put together another cruise for this year and I'm workink on finding

the right cruise preferably a 5 or 6 night to let everyone grow into the experience of being at sea. Food, fun,

and lots to do for all. Thank You Royal Caribbean and your excellent crew. I need one more to become Gold

and it's coming.   Leon Pittman from the motor city (Detroit)

Children's Programs N/A

Not quiet Oasis class but it's up there, I've been on the Oasis and have plans for the Quantum in 2015 as we will share 50 years of
marriage my wife and I. Not a complaint in the entire group