Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Cruise line disappointed but itinerary great

Sail Date: August 04, 2013

Disappointed in royal Caribbean hospitality. Ships common areas needed to be cleaned more offen. And the staff in the dining room were slow and unfriendly. The food was terrible

Ship is beautiful but the staff needs to clean it more often and they need to be friendlier
I received a better meal in the wind jammer. Food in the dining room was terrible
Stateroom was great. I missed my chocolates on my pillow though!
Very pleased with the Excursions from the ship that I chose. Ports made this cruise the best cruise that I have ever been on.
Barcelona, Spain
Take the Excursions from the ship. It's the best way to get the most from these ports
Toulon, France
I did not go on one of the ships excursions I highly recommend That you do you do
Villefranche-Sur-Mer, France
Livorno (Florence & Pisa), Italy
Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy
Naples, Italy
Highly recommend positive going on an excursion to Positano

Go to the lido beck for your meals. They have a great Assortment of food and the friendliest staff