Cruise line disappointed but itinerary great

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Western Mediterranean (Barcelona Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 04, 2013
Ship: Liberty of the Seas

Disappointed in royal Caribbean hospitality. Ships common areas needed to be cleaned more offen. And the staff in the dining room were slow and unfriendly. The food was terrible

I received a better meal in the wind jammer. Food in the dining room was terrible

Ship is beautiful but the staff needs to clean it more often and they need to be friendlier

Stateroom was great. I missed my chocolates on my pillow though!

Go to the lido beck for your meals. They have a great Assortment of food and the friendliest staff

Take the Excursions from the ship. It's the best way to get the most from these ports
I did not go on one of the ships excursions I highly recommend That you do you do
Highly recommend positive going on an excursion to Positano