Enjoyed our cruise

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 02, 2013
Ship: Liberty of the Seas
Enjoyed our cruise and had a nice time on board a very beautiful ship. The service by all was exceptional. Our waiters and all dining personnel were top notch and catered to our needs with high quality. I would comment however that I was a little disturbed by the some of the guests during dining. While I am NOT a prude by any means, I do enjoy wearing a jacket & tie for dinner, I can understand that some people do not, and don't have a problem with that. I DO have a problem however with people who wear baseball caps, T-shirts and such apparel, and believe they should be asked to change to more appropriate attire during dinner time. The shows that we saw were all very good. Look forward to sailing with you again in the future.

Good for the most part.

EXCEPTIONAL

Beautiful ship

Totally eliminate INDOOR smoking. If people want to smoke, let them go on deck. There were several entertainment groups we could not watch because they were in the smaller bar/pub areas where smoking was allowed.

Customs and debarking was painless.
We went to the beach excursion which was not that good.
We had been to Cozumel, but still enjoyed it.