Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great Opportunity for my self-serve spa getaway

Sail Date: March 07, 2013

I was a single traveler and I really enjoyed this ship. The staff were very friendly and courteous virtually across the board and the ship is new, very clean with so many things to enjoy. My goal for this trip was to have a self service spa resort experience and the food and facilities made that very easy. I had a wide array of healthy food choices that were very good. Dining room fare was very good quality, beautifully presented and in a healthy portion (similar to a spa) and in a beautiful atmosphere with excellent service! It was easy to feel pampered by the experience!

The fitness center was excellently equipped and in a great location to have 200+ degree veiws of the Carribean. It made working out a pleasure!

The pools and sports opportunities are first class.

I treated my self to a reduced price multi-service spa special on the port day which was very nice. The massage therapist adjusted her technique to my needs and it was very beneficial.

I want to travel again on this ship (or one of its sisters in the same class or newer to share more of the opportunities on the ship)

By the way, I lost 3 lbs in 4 days, got a tan, feel refreshed with more energy and ready for Spring and to keep up the changes I was able to make during my getaway!

1 Comment