Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Liberty was amazing!

Sail Date: March 07, 2013

Ive been on other cruise lines and Royal Caribbean blows them away with service, activities and quality. Liberty of the Seas was beautiful and I heard three other passengers say they preferred it to Oasis because it is less crowded. The ice show was incredible and someone said it was even better than the one on Oasis. On Liberty we never had to wait in line or search for a spot by the pool, even though the sailing was full. The embarkation and debarkation processes were a breeze compared to others I have been on. Our balcony stateroom was so roomy I decided not to leave the ship when we stopped at port. The only thing that could be improved upon was the taste of the food. Although it was good, I never said "mmmm". Overall the best cruise experience ive had, and I will select this ship specifically next time.

Cruise Photos