Poor experience

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 16, 2013
Ship: Liberty of the Seas
I am not happy with .I was mislead.Thought I booked through RCCL and wasn't told this cruise was for children,900 to be exact.From babies to wild teens.So we have mixed feelings.Our travel agent should have told us that on a holiday like Presidents weekend there are always families with young children,the ships guest services officer informed me for future travel when Not to cruise on certain holidays.THe ship was beautiful,but activities were for kids,the food and service excellent,our suite comfortable,which helped us get through the 5 days.Having to do All our preparations on the computer and trying to get in touch with our travel agent was frustrating.The on board credit wasn't recognized by the ship because it came from .I had to call Belize to get info on the excursion I wanted because the agent couldn't find what we wanted.I did manage to get it when we got on the ship.I will certainly make sure in the future that I deal directly through the ship I book.

excellent food,and service

when they had contest and dancing at pool it was fun.

evening shows fine,

N/A

excellent

Liberty was beautiful,clean

comfortable kept clean

Found free coffee and tea at Starbucks the last night,which would have been beneficial had we known the first night.There is a white dress up night we didn't know about until that day,be prepared.It did have a wonderful gym.