Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Stay away from ship doctor!!

Sail Date: January 12, 2008

Room Type: Suite

The Liberty of the Sea is a really beautiful, big ship. We had ten people in the Presidential Suite. The suite was amazing. More than we could have hoped for with extended family, kids etc. I thought that the first port Labadee, Haiti was really fun. The kids loved the splash park. The beach was nice. The ocean had a rough rocky bottom though. The whole day was really great. We missed seeing Jamaica and Grand Cayman which is a sore spot...since the ship doctor quarentined us to our room for 48 hrs. If you are sick don't go see the doctor in my opinion unless you think you may die or you have broken a bone.

The splash pool for the kids was really fun but I found the water a bit too cold- as did my kids. Even so- the pool and splash pool were highlights for the kids.

Chops restaurant was excellent service and excellent food. Worth the extra $$ to go there.

Pros: Chops Restaurant

Cons: Being quarentined to our room for 48 hrs, lines to get on and off ship

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? Yes!