Great folks they pampered us. Outstanding food/wine and wait service. Clean newer ship with only about 380 passengers.Verified Review / Sail Date: / Traveled As: Couple
Because of the small size of the ship you soon were able to make acquaintances. We choose to mostly eat in the white table cloth dining area and utilized the same waiters/servers. We had outstanding service, food and complimentary wine (your glass never went empty unless you refused a refill). Food and selections were great. We utilized the ships tours about 60% of the time and did our own arrangements the other 40%. The tours we went of were worthwhile. The only thing which didn't work very well was the internet service when we were at sea. It was better to down load your emails etc. when you were in port. We liked the 3rd floor because it was close to the lounge where we could get wake up coffee (no pot in the room) and listen to entertainment when we wanted. Dress was mainly casual and dress suits were not mandatory even on captains night even though most people dressed up. Overall loved the cruise and would recommend it to others.