Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Third Mate

Excellent Cruise

Sail Date: August 30, 2014

This cruise was fabulous. My boyfriend and I were trying to decide on an all inclusive place to make a quick getaway but found that the cruise was a better opportunity to see many islands at one time. Now we have a good idea of where we'd like to spend more time in the future. This was my 5th cruise with Royal Caribbean, and I will sail with no other cruise line. The ship was one of the smaller in their fleet but great and there was always some sort of entertainment going on. The staff was superb and on top of things. I really enjoyed this itinerary.

Cruise Photos

As of now, this is the only ship in this class that hasn't been renovated but it was still nice.
Always plenty of options
We decided to stay in an interior room as we booked this last minute and didn't want to spend a lot. We were barely even in the room so it didn't matter.
Mariia at the Champagne Bar was a delight and we enjoyed her drinks and talking with her every night on the cruise.
The games played with everyone were enjoyable
We didn't have kids with us, nor do we have children that would participate in the programs. But the ones I saw on the ship seemed to be having a ball!
Always something going on
FABULOUS! We loved every island we visited. It's hard to choose a favorite.

The Windjammer is a great place to have a meal or a quick snack. Always plenty of options and the food changes daily.