Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

wonderfully relaxing!

Sail Date: February 07, 2013

I went with 7 other women and had a fabulous time. The activities available were diverse.

My only complaint has to do with the drink package that I purchased. It is my understanding that it was the first sailing for this ship to offer the Premium package so maybe the details will be ironed out. The wine selection for the premium package needs to be expanded beyond the house wines. At least offer the wine selections that you have available by the glass as part of the package or broaden the choices on the "house" menu. Cab Sav, Merlot and Chard-one of each, were the only options.

The wait staff was wonderful, per usual for RC. I would choose this ship again.
The shows were sub standard at best
N/A