Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Great service:poor food

Sail Date: December 13, 2012

We are Emerald Crown and Anchor members(11 RCCL cruises). Service was outstanding as always. Friendly staff on all parts of ship. However, the food was atrocious. Windjammer food was the worst. I had an over easy egg and when I cut into it the white part ran out(Raw). Food was cold and selection was the same every morning.Tides dining room selection was minimal and not up to RCCL quality. I don't cruise for the food, but this was so bad I had to say something. We also sailed the Oasis and Monarch this year and food was outstanding as always. The Jewel needs to improve. The passengers were middle age to seniors and all exreemly nice-no problems or rudeness. We are loyal Crown members and will sail many more times-just not on the Jewel.

Don't eat in the Windjammer