Great relaxing cruise

Island Princess Cruise Review to Hawaii

15 Night Hawaii (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 05, 2006
Ship: Island Princess
Our stateroom was very clean. The dining room was clean and beautiful. The atrium was fabulous. I was not completely satisfied with the food, some of the seafood I ordered was dry (ie the salmon) I would have also liked mashed potatoes or sweet potatoes offered more often. My mother ordered steak a few times and it was a little tough. But overall I was very satisfied with the cruise.

bathroom a little small (I realize that most ship stateroom bathrooms are small, but shower is really too small for most people.
too city like and busy
great bus tour, bus driver was very informative
My favorite port, liked the little shopping and restaurants as soon as you get off the tender. Was most what I though Hawaii should be like.
Don't Miss: The little shops
took plane ride from Wings over Kauai, loved the scenery
Don't Miss: ariel views of the island
tour guide was great, very friendly and informative.
Don't Miss: waterfalls

Pros: Cleanliness and newness

Cons: food

Recommends Island Princess? Yes!