Island Princess Cruise Review to Hawaii

Great relaxing cruise

Sail Date: December 05, 2006

Our stateroom was very clean. The dining room was clean and beautiful. The atrium was fabulous. I was not completely satisfied with the food, some of the seafood I ordered was dry (ie the salmon) I would have also liked mashed potatoes or sweet potatoes offered more often. My mother ordered steak a few times and it was a little tough. But overall I was very satisfied with the cruise.

Pros: Cleanliness and newness

Cons: food

Recommends Island Princess? Yes!

bathroom a little small (I realize that most ship stateroom bathrooms are small, but shower is really too small for most people.
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
great bus tour, bus driver was very informative
Port Allen (Nawiwili), Kauai
took plane ride from Wings over Kauai, loved the scenery
Don't Miss: ariel views of the island
Lahaina, Maui
My favorite port, liked the little shopping and restaurants as soon as you get off the tender. Was most what I though Hawaii should be like.
Don't Miss: The little shops
Honolulu, Oahu
too city like and busy
Hilo, Hawaii
tour guide was great, very friendly and informative.
Don't Miss: waterfalls