Never use again

Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Cruises: 7+ cruises

Overall rating:

Independence of the Seas

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)

Sail date: March 07, 2020

Ship: Independence of the Seas

Cabin number: 6712

Traveled as: Family (older children)

Review summary

My Google Review ..... Dealing with was like that icky feeling you get when leaving a sleezy car dealer. Had I looked here and seen all of the other 1 star reviews I would have used Vacations to Go again. We just returned from a cruise on RCCL Independent of the Seas and would like to spit on . They really messed up our vacation and they did it on purpose. Because rep Denise X. intentionally lied to us about our cruise booking we ended up sharing our balcony stateroom with our youngest kid. We are really P.O.'d at . We spent a lot of time planning this cruise and went over the details with agent over and over. We bought a balcony stateroom for 2 adults and an inside stateroom for our 3 kids across the hall. She insisted that the inside stateroom accommodated 3 kids. When we arrived and saw the inside it was clear she was wrong and RCCL front desk manager told us that if she was an experienced cruise travel agent then it's difficult for RCCL manager to see how she could have done it on accident. My advice use Vacations To Go.com We have done 10 cruises with them and won't be using ever again.

Embarkation