Relaxing and wonderful Caribbean Cruise.

Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Cruises: 2-3 cruises

Overall rating:

Independence of the Seas

4 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)

Sail date: March 01, 2018

Ship: Independence of the Seas

Cabin type: Inside

Cabin number: 6615

Traveled as: Large Group

Review summary

It was a very relaxing and delightful cruise. The only thing I was not happy with was our promenade room. I was disappointed with it.

Embarkation

It did not take long to embark.

Ship experiences

The waiters in the Romeo and Juliet dining room was great. They were attentive and knew what we wanted almost before we did.

I enjoyed going to the casino and just walking around the ship watching the different activities.

The stage show Grease was excellent. The performers looked like the original performers. I also enjoyed the ice show.

Our waiters in Romeo and Juliet dining room were great. Dreeja and Chao along with Carmin one of the hostess. Our cabin stayed clean and never interfered with our coming or going.

Everything was clean at all times and well maintained.

We had a promenade room. I will never cruise again without having a balcony room and close to people that I am traveling with. We also had a handicapped room and that is also a must on our next cruise. The comfort, size and cleanliness was great. The only reason for the Ok rating is because it was not a balcony room.

Ship tip

Go into Cozumel and swim with the Dolphins.

Ports of call

My granddaughter had a birthday March 6th, so I surprised her with me and her going into Cozumel and went swimming with the Dolphins. She was 11 and I am 72 and we had a ball. The people in our group helped me out of the water and looked after us since we were the oldest and youngest.

Disembarkation

It did not take long to disembark. It was surprising.

Traveler Photos