Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

First time at sea

Sail Date: April 28, 2016

this is my first cruise I will have to say that it was an experience of a lifetime everyone should take the time to experience this. the crew on the cruise was awesome willing to help never making you feel uncomfortable or whatever you were needing. the only thing I would recommend that they change is the departure of the cruise shutting down the elevators was so inconvenient a hard-on those who ability to walk was limited but yet in Still the crew was still polite and did lend a helping hand when needed.

cabin I was very clean and well put-together just wish I would have upgraded to something a little bit more roomier

1 Comment