Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great Ports of Call

Sail Date: April 18, 2016

Overall the cruise was fantastic. The ship is beautiful and a perfect size. This is only my third cruise with Royal and I will not rant about the Steward but I have pictures to prove how horrible of a job he performed,  and Royal has did their their

Best to compensate, but the fact remains it was an issue on board and nothing was corrected even though it was documented. I love cruising!! This is my 13th.

It's a shame management on board, with pictures, didn't assist.

Cruise Photos

Perfect location on the ship! One floor down, promenade with everything....port obstructed view.
Rushed in MDR.
Room steward didn't chaneed the sheets,just flipped them around.
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Find a spot early, the beach is rocky on one side, extremely smooth on the interior.
Falmouth, Jamaica
Excursions are long,not much time for shopping, I loved every minute.

Buy the drink package. Bottled water will make it worth it .
Buy your excursions early via the in-room TV.