Great Ports of Call

Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 18, 2016
Ship: Independence of the Seas

Overall the cruise was fantastic. The ship is beautiful and a perfect size. This is only my third cruise with Royal and I will not rant about the Steward but I have pictures to prove how horrible of a job he performed,  and Royal has did their their

Best to compensate, but the fact remains it was an issue on board and nothing was corrected even though it was documented. I love cruising!! This is my 13th.

It's a shame management on board, with pictures, didn't assist.

Rushed in MDR.
Room steward didn't chaneed the sheets,just flipped them around.

Perfect location on the ship! One floor down, promenade with everything....port side.....quiet....no obstructed view.

Buy the drink package. Bottled water will make it worth it .
Buy your excursions early via the in-room TV.

Find a spot early, the beach is rocky on one side, extremely smooth on the interior.
Excursions are long,not much time for shopping, I loved every minute.