Great cruise except for our cabin

Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 21, 2016
Ship: Independence of the Seas

not what my family expected. 2 adjoining ocean view staterooms and one with a view and one with a port hole for my kids since it slept four people. Contacted guest services and boat was at capacity. Contacted but agent quit and on hold too long.

3300. 3322 one with ocean view and one with port hole for my family. Disappointed since I paid for two ocean view rooms. Will contact customer relations and social media