Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great cruise except for our cabin

Sail Date: March 21, 2016

not what my family expected. 2 adjoining ocean view staterooms and one with a view and one with a port hole for my kids since it slept four people. Contacted guest services and boat was at capacity. Contacted but agent quit and on hold too long.

3300. 3322 one with ocean view and one with port hole for my family. Disappointed since I paid for two ocean view rooms. Will contact customer relations and social media