Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great Vacation and fun time

Sail Date: March 03, 2016

The ship was very nice including all the employees.  The entertainment was very good with the exception of the Headliner Showtime starring Finis Henderson international recording artist.  This show was the best show I have ever seen on any cruise ship.  I put a value of this show at an easy $150 per ticket if I were to see it in Vegas.  ***** 5 stars.  All in all a good time.  My girlfriend and I wish more of the employees smiled a bit more but we're glad to have taken this cruise.

Great cabin. Plenty of room. Very large bed, I think it was a king size. Bathroom was larger then other cruise ships I've been on.

Get up early and reserve a lounge chair at the pool if you want to be able to do that after breakfast.