Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: December 24, 2015

there were too many people everywhere...for the amount of people there wasn't enough space to sit and eat, no available equipment in the gym, no place by the pool, 40 min wait to get to see the show...etc. Kinda like in Disney parks when kids are out of school. Food was ok.. We all got bit by  bed bugs. my husband and I had to take pepto bismol for 2 days out of 4 because the food wasn't that good....on the bright side shows were really good and the rooms are big. I would not recommend this cruise though, I wouldn't go again.

It would be great if it would not be a bed bugs...