My time dining?

Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 19, 2015
Ship: Independence of the Seas

We choose my time dining because we traveled with our children. We were  told that we should schedule a time for our diner so that they could guarantee a table. I was very disappointed. If i knew this before hand i would have selected another option. This should not be considered my time dining. Also we had a different server every night. One night in particular the service was horrible. We requested other servers go ok ng forward.