Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great Cruise- Royal Caribbean is Awesome!

Sail Date: December 14, 2015

This is my second cruise with Royal Caribbean and they continue to impress me on all levels. The food, entertainment and overall experience on the ship is truly a pleasure for all. The staff is fun and friendly and the ship was immaculate. I've heard other things from other carriers that seems to pale in comparison to The Royal Caribbean. I will continue book cruises with them and look forward to the next experience.

Great cabin and even worked for my handicapped mother. Our stateroom attendant was very friendly and helpful.
Destinations and Excursions It would be helpful to know in advance which destinations are handicap friendly for those in wheel chairs or scooters. It would be nice to know in advance if it's worth it leaving the ship and also safe for someone in a wheel chair to navigate. So much other information is provided, this little bit of extra info would be very helpful... thank you!
I would like to suggest a drink package that is more middle of the road for the folks who might enjoy a few cocktails rather than the unlimited all you an drink option. I think there are a lot of folks who would enjoy two-3 drinks per day, but it becomes very expensive ala carte or via the 57.00 per day option. There should be a 30.00 per day option that includes up to 4 alcoholic drinks per day. Considering the days off the ship where folks may not even drink, this seems like a win/ win for all. 15.00 drinks is a buzz kill for those just wanting a drink now and then. Their doesn't seem to be any middle ground. I hope that you will consider modifying this part of your beverage package in the near future.