Great Cruise- Royal Caribbean is Awesome!

Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 14, 2015
Ship: Independence of the Seas

This is my second cruise with Royal Caribbean and they continue to impress me on all levels. The food, entertainment and overall experience on the ship is truly a pleasure for all. The staff is fun and friendly and the ship was immaculate. I've heard other things from other carriers that seems to pale in comparison to The Royal Caribbean. I will continue book cruises with them and look forward to the next experience.

I would like to suggest a drink package that is more middle of the road for the folks who might enjoy a few cocktails rather than the unlimited all you an drink option. I think there are a lot of folks who would enjoy two-3 drinks per day, but it becomes very expensive ala carte or via the 57.00 per day option. There should be a 30.00 per day option that includes up to 4 alcoholic drinks per day. Considering the days off the ship where folks may not even drink, this seems like a win/ win for all. 15.00 drinks is a buzz kill for those just wanting a drink now and then. Their doesn't seem to be any middle ground. I hope that you will consider modifying this part of your beverage package in the near future.

Great cabin and even worked for my handicapped mother. Our stateroom attendant was very friendly and helpful.