Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Above and beyond my high expectations

Sail Date: December 14, 2015

Much more than I could have hoped for.  The staff were incredible, and the food was AMAZING!  Made friends for life, and will rant and rave about this cruise until the end of my days!!

The only downside of the cruise was the stop in Labadee, Haiti. While the island is lovely, and we had fun jet skiing, I wanted to go to the main island, which is not an option.

If you want to go off the beaten path in Jamaica, expect to pay New York City taxi prices... $170 for 5 hours.