Royal Caribbean was good but Cheap Cruises was a disapointment

Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 14, 2015
Ship: Independence of the Seas

When I booked my cruise through Cheap Cruises I requested a table for 4 for dinning room seating, they did not pass this information on to Royal Caribbean, we had to straighten it out on the ship. Also the agent with Cheap Cruises asked if there were birthday or anniversary celebrations, I stated 1 birthday and 1 anniversary. She said she would set up for us to received cakes for each occasion. The agent even picked the best nights to have the cake, on sea days which were the 15th and 18th. Again they did not forward this information onto Royal Caribbean. I had to ask where my brother in laws birthday cake was on the 15th, in front of him and ask again for my anniversary cake on the 18th. We were told by Royal Caribbean these requests were not in their system but they quickly fixed it. I will rethink booking through Cheap Cruises next time. But Royal Caribbean stepped up and made the corrections.

Loved the ship. Easy to get around, plenty of staff to direct you. Down fall was first 2 days of constantly getting sales pitches about drink packages by about 5 different people. Room service was late twice had to keep calling them, and once they forgot to take my order, did not say sorry.

Pack water shoes - lots of rocks in and out of the water
DO NOT USE TAXIS OUTSIDE OF THE PORT ONCE DRIVER GOT US IN HIS CAR AND AWAY FROM THE PORT HE CHANGED THE PRICES, REFUSED TO BRING US BACK AND DID NOT TAKE US TO WHERE HE PROMISED. Pay the extra money and do shore excursions with the cruise.