Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: November 26, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Getting on and off the boat was absolutely horrible!!!  They ran out of parking (even though we were there 4 hours early) and had to go to off campus parking and take a shuttle.  Upon return there was no shuttle to get us back to this remote parking location- had to pay a taxi to take us there.  The food on the cruise was terrible and I am not a picky eater.  I really didn't have one good meal- thankfully the rolls and bread were decent:)  The crew really did not seem like they wanted to be there and thus you could tell by the poor service- although cabin attendant was very good.  The positives were the kids camp and the shows at night.  I definitely will not be going on Royal Caribbean again- did not get value for the amount of money I spent.

1 Comment