Disembarkation Blues

Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 13, 2015
Ship: Independence of the Seas

I've traveled many cruises from different lines for the past 20 years.  This has been the worst disembarkation procedure I have ever experienced!!! It took too long and was very much unorganized.  A better system needs to be enforced because as of now, I do not want to go on any more cruises via Royal Caribbean. Also, why is everything so expensive???  Y'all need to do better!

Rosario, JR and Allan were great! Very nice and attentive. Also, the room steward, JoJo!

I wished I had a bigger room. Very small for a 7 day cruise.