Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Disembarkation Blues

Sail Date: September 13, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I've traveled many cruises from different lines for the past 20 years.  This has been the worst disembarkation procedure I have ever experienced!!! It took too long and was very much unorganized.  A better system needs to be enforced because as of now, I do not want to go on any more cruises via Royal Caribbean. Also, why is everything so expensive???  Y'all need to do better!

I wished I had a bigger room. Very small for a 7 day cruise.
Rosario, JR and Allan were great! Very nice and attentive. Also, the room steward, JoJo!