Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Exceeded my expectations

Sail Date: June 28, 2015

I was a little wary about sailing on such a large ship, but I was pleasantly surprised.  It was very easy to navigate the ship, even for my 90 year old mother.  Service aboard was very friendly and personalized.  We had a great time. I recommend the Schooner Bar's piano man, Dan Davies, who plays in the evenings.  The ice show was surprisingly good.

Cabin was small, but well organized and efficient. It was spotlessly maintained and the beds were very comfortable. The balcony adds a feeling of spaciousness. The cabin attendant was helpful and he made himself available to assist as needed.

Don't miss the ice show. It's fantastic with a broad appeal. The featured violinist is wonderful. My mother and I went twice. On my cruise, attendance was organized by muster station, but you can attend any show if there is seating available.