Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great get away!

Sail Date: June 07, 2015

We actually enjoyed the three days at sea. I played table tennis and soccer. My wife sunbathed by the pools. Food was abundant and excellent. Excursions were fantastic. Shows were very entertaining. Ready to go back! The only negative was that the service was not as good as in the past. I got injured playing soccer at 1:30pm and there was no doctor till 4:00.

One day the room service forgot to bring our order. The other two days they forgot some items from our order.

1 Comment