Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Our 2015 royal Caribbean Cruise

Sail Date: February 22, 2015

We had a very good week  the Independence of the Seas ship. My only disappointment was they didn't give us the 6pm dining and when I tried to have it changed there was no available tables. We had to wait until 6:40 each eve to see if they had a no show. This got very old with my adult children. Crazy thing was that 5 out of six nights they did seat us at the same table. This means that whoever was assigned to the table did not use it at all. And of course we were still eating when the entire dining room was done. My problem is , when I booked the cruise I ask Mike to make sure we got the early seating. He told me you didn't need to do that any more because they have a my time dining. But that was booked also. This was enough of a problem with our group that if I were not positive I was getting it the next time I would not book the cruise.

Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
George Town, Grand Cayman
Falmouth, Jamaica The shopping area was great at the port but was not impressed with the beach the we visited or the suroundings at the beach
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Very nice area. Enjoyed the day very much

1 Comment