Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: March 09, 2014

The balcony room was great!  Enjoyed main dining room.  Comedian was hilarious!  Rock the Boat was the best entertainment on board.  Windjammer was crazy crowded.  The shopping experience at Diamonds International, Grand Cayman was awful.  I attended the shopping guide seminar on board planning on purchasing something unique.  I had a card to speak with a manager at Diamonds International.  A salesman ignored the card, blew off my free charm bracelet (which I didn't receive) and ignored my discount for diamond studs.  He was too pushy, and I ended up not making a purchase. Very disappointed.  Adult beverages on ship were over priced considering a gratuity placed on each purchase.  Lots of "pushed shopping" on ship.  Could've used a "general store" with more practical items.  Will definitely choose a NON springbreak week.  Didn't really want to spend our vacation with drunk college kids.

Main dining for breakfast was quiet, calm, and good service. Cafe was crowded and crazy!