so much fun!!!

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Cruises: 2-3 cruises

Overall rating:

Harmony of the Seas

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)

Sail date: May 06, 2017

Ship: Harmony of the Seas

Cabin type: Inside

Cabin number: 8101

Traveled as: Singles/Friends

Review summary

I had an amazing time in the cruise!  There was so much to do on the ship that I was never bored.  Considering there was almost 10 000 people on the ship, I was still always able to find a quiet spot if I needed.  Food was great and I loved that there were hot tubs open late so I didn't have to fight with the crowds for some space.

Ship experiences

There were so many different things to do, definitely something for everyone.

All the shows were very very good but I enjoyed the aqua show, The Fine Line, the most.

We had a 7 year old in our group and he loved the kids program.

Our waiter and assistant waiter, Rainbow and Patson were AMAZING!

The ship was beautiful and the were a multitude of cleaning staff constantly making sure everything was tidy.

Our attendant didn't always leave us a towel animal but she always tidied everything up and made sure we had enough supplies.

Ship tip

Try to make all your reservations before boarding but if you don't get around to it, don't sweat it, just do it as soon as you get on board.

Ports of call

Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida

The city itself was very nice, relaxed and laid back. The port was pretty well organized, airport though was a little weird.

Falmouth, Jamaica

Labadee (Cruise Line Private Island)