Harmony of the Seas is a wonderful ship.

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Cruise Director

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 04, 2017
Ship: Harmony of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite

We ate at the main dining room the first night, it was like they had never served that many people before.  Food was good, service staff was overwhelmed.

150 Central Park was a very good dinner.  Wonderland is an experience worth doing.  It was Excellent.

I wish I could be positive about Jamie Olivers.  Cold food, awful service, the waiter was more interested in serving large tables for more $$$, desert was served with ice tea spoons instead of forks.  When I complained to the manager he said; "That calls for more desert!!"  We stormed out.

Windjammer was okay but always crowded.

Our room stewardess was excellent.  Jocelyn Espartero.  We had an aqua suite on the 14th floor.

Weather was bad the first five days but that wasn't anyone's fault.

Our room and balcony was unbelieveable.  I'd go again in a heartbeat.

Except Jamie Olivers. They would have to pay me a lot of money to return. Snotty, arrogant bastards. Oh yeah, the food was bad too!

Worth every dime it cost. 1 bedroom, living room, and bath. Walk-in closet bigger than some cabins we've had. The telescope on the balcony was excellent.

If you encounter high seas and lots of wind, remove the hangers from the closets.