Spring Break 2017

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Cruises: 2-3 cruises

Overall rating:

Harmony of the Seas

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)

Sail date: April 01, 2017

Ship: Harmony of the Seas

Cabin type: Balcony

Cabin number: 12325

Traveled as: Couple

Review summary

Just returned from a great cruise on the Harmony of the Seas.  Ship is HUGE!  No adult pool in the Solarium which was a BUMMER!  But there seemed to be plenty of deck chairs for all.  We visited Nassau, St Thomas and St Maarten.  State room was nice but I choose to be overlooking the Boardwalk.  I thought it would be fun for a change from our normal ocean view balcony  but I missed the ocean and it was loud.  We did My Time Dining and the  food and service was excellent.  The Wind Jammer was a ZOO! There was not enough seating and fellow cruisers were just rude.  And no omelets at breakfast.  If you wanted an omelet you have to go to Mini Bites (Outdoors on the Sports Deck) or main dining room.

All in all a good cruise.  Don't know if I would choose the Harmony again because it was a little to big for my taste.

Ship experiences

Cabin was very nice and service was guest. Not crazy about overlooking the Boardwalk but it was a choice I made. Next time I will definitely get an ocean view.

Ports of call