Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Excellent 1st cruise

Sail Date: July 07, 2016

This was my first cruise and not knowing what to expect I was could not be more happier. From the excellent staff who knew our names from day 1 too the awesome food choices including the three restaurants. We were never hungry and our drinks were always filled. The room attendants were always courteous and had our rooms cleaned every day and turn down service was great. We loved the days at port including CocoCay (bring your ownsnorkel equipment  you will be in the water all day long). Amazing views every night and lots to do during the days at sea. RC really set the bar high for me on this trip and I am already looking to book another with them. Enjoy your trip I am sure you will have the same experience we did.

Small but you are rarely in your room so it works for sleep and getting ready
Could use some upgrades and newer activities..
CocoCay was amazing. We did a resort pass to the Hilton in Nassau well worth it. Take the trip to Horseshoe Bay in Bermuda but don't forget the other bays around it.
Amazing crew and staff. Check out Alan and Ricky in the Schooner bar every night before dinner for a cocktail.

Checkout Chops Steakhouse. We ate there twice