Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Mostly a good experience

Sail Date: May 07, 2016

Easy check in and boarding.  Stateroom clean and nice.

Windjammer food variety and quality was very good.  Main dining food was inconsistent.  Some good and some bad.  (Are they trying to get you to buy their specialty restaurants - where the food is consistently very good) ?

One excursion that I bought on their website (pre-cruise) was cancelled because we wouldn't be in port on time.  Really??  Then why advertise it?   And why couldn't they email me to tell me in advance that s was cancelled so I could switch excursions or days?  I am not happy that we were not notified until we were onboard the ship.

Entertainment and activities were good.  Lots of choices.

We experienced good service, but some friends got really slow service in the main dining room some nights.

Great room.
Inconsistent in main dining. Very good in Windjammer. Excellent in CHOPS.