Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

cruise on Grandeur of the Seas to Bermuda

Sail Date: October 09, 2015

This was my first cruise and it was wonderful. The food was so delicious and  the waiters went out of their way to get you what you asked for. The excursions we signed up for were really interesting, especially the snorkeling trip! Our stateroom attendant, Endro , was very helpful and friendly and kept our stateroom spotless. The shops had many good bargains and my friends and I learned some new skills from the various demonstrations. I signed up through BJ's Travel and would not hesitate to do so again, as both BJ's and Royal Caribbean were really helpful when I had questions.

Cruise Photos

The cabin was small but had plenty of storage space. It was very comfortable and quiet. Our stateroom attendant (Endro) was extremely helpful and very courteous and went out of his way to help us.

I liked both restaurants.